2.05.2014

New Challenge: Gratefulness Project


After the challenge of #30tulisan, here another challenge that I set for myself. The challenge is simple but I think it would be uneasy to be done. Here the rules for the challenge:
  • It is about at least a hundred things that I am grateful for;
  • It is not a list but a description;
  • No repetition for the things that have already stated;
  • It should be completed within a hundred days;
  • It does not mean one post in one day;
  • Each writing contains precisely a hundred words;
  • Pictures uploaded is not considered as words;
  • However, words in captions (if any) will be counted;
  • Words in additional explanation (if any), either in the beginning or the end of writing, also will be counted.
  • The sign of  writings in this challenge is the title, the first two sentences, and the tags.
  • The title will use the format: #(number)|Gratefulness Project: (Thing)
  • The first two sentences is: What I am grateful for?  I am grateful for ....
  • The three tags are: #100gratefulness, #100days, and #100words
Okay, I started thinking when I was releasing this project. Could I complete it? How if I could not make it? I was shaking, afraid! A hundred words is a massive challenge. I thought it was more than enough, but then I realized it was far too little to show a proper gratefulness. About the things I would write and the amount of days, I thought I would be able to handle them. However, I realized they have been the challenges for not making cliché writings. However, I thought challenges should be good to keep the rhythm of this writing stuff I have started.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uwoooow, kereeeen kak Ilham! *salut*

Bikka Mitya said...

Insya Allah ikutan! XD