6.29.2007

"Melacak Alam" brings nature within pages

Melacak Alam is one of my favorite. I cannot remember how many times I read it and I never get bored. Maybe it because my interest of nature.

This book gives information about nature. It divided into several main topics: spring, summer, autumn, winter, etc. Perhaps there is a strange feeling when reading this book. It genuine as background of this book exists in of Germany and North Europe. This book truly is the translation from German book.

The information gives the comprehensive ecological sketch of European nature. Simple language construction makes this book can be understood simply, even for elementary school age. There is some word that was not translated into Bahasa Indonesia indeed, but it is fine.

When I read this book, there is a desire appear to make similar book of Indonesian’s nature. I believe there so many things that can be explored from our nature.
Can it? Can it not? Hmm….

*No picture yet

Book's Data
Title : Melacak Alam (Indonesian translation title)
Genre : Nonfiction
Author: Hans Jürgen Press (Original Publisher)
Publ. : Angkasa (Indonesian edition, translated)
Pages : 140

No comments: