12.24.2013

Restart

Honestly, I don't even remember when I planned to update this blog. As these days, I pay more attention to my Instagram account. No wonder, the idea of a-picture-talks-louder-than-words is true. However, the beauty of stringing words is a different measure.
The excitements of my friends to enliven their blogs or webs, induced me to remember how the pleasure it yields. And I think this is the very time to restart.
At the beginning, it felt awkward to start writing again. The ideas in my mind were not necessarily easy to be poured into a writing worth to read. In addition, there was a sensation of strain on my back. That is a kind of sensation occurs when I get nervous. Why should I?
The reason is simple. In my opinion, playing with words is just like playing with backward sword. I should be careful. It involves skills, emotions, atmospheres, and many aspects that influence the writing. Sometimes the writing may yields to consequences. However, those are not I am concerning about.
It is being responsible!
Yes! I am fully aware that whatever my action, it will be questioned. Am I prepared for that? Surely not, but I am preparing. And now, writing (again) for public consumption means I need to weigh every single word. I realize that I have responsibility not only to myself but also to the readers of my writing.
Anyway, let start!!!

1 comment:

Heidy Kaeni said...

Yeay!! :)

-Heidy-