12.30.2013

Counting hours to the new year? Stop!

In a matter of hours, old calendars will be replaced. Some people may have a plan to enjoy parties on new year's eve, while other suddenly being inspired to create resolutions. It seems compulsory to make a promise to be a better person in the following year. Or instead to make resolution, some choose to contemplate.
Maybe there are also who are counting their revenue and in-between planning strategies to get higher profit next year, while other are still struggling with unfinished tasks.
Some may think to go somewhere, while some still think how is tomorrow life.
Or there are some people think to do something different and in fact several really do and the rest forget. But, the thought of making difference are the same just they thought in previous years.
And the situation, the atmosphere repeats year by year by year....
 
What do I think?
It is a prison people, or specifically grown-ups,  create for themselves.
I see the children, they are who really independent. They can be happy no matter what day it is. They want to be victorious all the time. They tend to give all their best; whatever and whenever. They have no worries about tomorrow. They are always being optimistic and have gut for what they are doing.
Those qualities are their nature, though somewhat the world is run to takeaway those qualities from their world.
 
How am I?
Surely, I am in the whirlpool of the grown-ups' way of life. It cannot be denied that I hardly remember how I lived my childhood life. I remember the events and the accompanying feelings, but almost no idea what kind of spirits I gave to makes that events and the feeling are still lingering up now.
Was I brave? Was I loving? Was I friendly? Was I spoilt? Was I wilful? Was I ...? Was I ...? Was ...?
 
And what do I want?
I want to learn again how I used to be. I want to reunite with my childhood nature. NOW!
 

No comments: