9.29.2007

Anger and my Romadhon

Okay, time to write… (again!)

This fasting month is really special for me. It becomes special not because significant changing on praying, though even decrement that I feel. How sad… :(

The reason why this romadhon is so special is the time for me to reflect myself. I have been tested through my passion since so many thing I feel so wrong. And even worse, those come from my environment, my friend. I have been mad. Not to them, but myself. I mad because I cannot do anything to make it right.

Let me tell several stories that amend my mood to the bottom…


  • On a meeting, suddenly, my friend asked the aim of our event since her did know nothing about it. She asked why we just talked about technical not the conception. God, I almost blasted into mad. I think her questions didn’t make sense. It’s natural she didn’t know after she had not even got involve with us several time before. She among us, but what she did just playing around, talked around, or laughing around. She didn’t ask, even. Thank God, people there patient enough to explain her.

  • Several friends in our discussion kept shouting dirty jokes, ghibah, and laughing at people. I don’t understand, how come this habit even worse in this time. Time that we should be doing something best (it’s romadhon, right?). And I exploded; I got mad and told to them. I hope they can accept my words and change.

  • One of my friends broke his promise. Bad, he didn’t ask apologize and even make excuses.

Ah, how hard this romadhon. But several experiences I had just enrich me about life. I can reflect myself from someone else’s attitude.
You cannot give something if you don’t have it.
When you get mad at someone, it may tell you are just alike him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, bro..one thing that we can take from what's happened last ramadhan is..we are human. and we can make mistakes. no matter how hard we try..we will always be human with all negative and positive...

mohon maaf lahir batin....bro!!